How to use "fluffy short tail HUD"Press the switch to start the animation of the tail.
Please press switch again when you want to stop animation.
You can select the type of animation by pressing the above zooming button.
It is not possible to change the size of HUD. You can change the position of the HUD.
|This mark is cyclic animation.|
◇ Tab description ◇Anime
- You can choose animated animations / multiple.
- You can also switch the animation automatically every few seconds. (Type fixed)
- You can choose a stopped pose.
- Play the pose and animation you set.
- You can also switch poses automatically every few seconds.
- Read the setting of the pose you want to use in Custom.
- Reset script.
- Change the time of automatic switching of animation.
- Remove the HUD.
◇ How to add Custom pose ◇
- Add the animation and pose you want to use into the HUD.
- Fill in the settings on the note card. (Writing is described later)
- Press "Load Note" on the setting tab. Then the HUD loads the setting.
◇ How to fill in the note card ◇
- Only one animation can be set for [SetAnime1] ~ [SetAnime6].
- [SetCycleAnime] can set multiple animations. Please separate the animation with "|". In that case please do not break.
- Please make sure there are no spaces at the beginning and end of the animation name.
- Please do not fill in anything not to use.
- There is no specification of the name of the note card. If there are multiple notes in the HUD, the top note will be loaded.
Example of failure
Multiple animations are written in [SetAnime 1] to [SetAnime 6]
There is a line break in the middle
There is a space before [SetAnime1]